Before sending your artwork please check that it’s the correct size.
Full Page (W130mm x H186mm)
Half Page Horizontal (W130mm x H91mm)
Half Page Vertical (W63mm x H186mm)
Quarter Page (W63mm x H91mm)
SET UP OF ARTWORK
All fonts should be embedded in the artwork supplied. Any fonts that are not embedded will be substituted for one that is similar from the selection of legal fonts available to our designer. PDF is our preferred format because the file sizes are small and therefore easy to transmit. In addition, using PDF’s generally ensures that all font problems are avoided.
Artwork should be high-resolution files (300 dpi / CMYK) in one of the following formats:
- Adobe Acrobat PDF
- Adobe Illustrator (with all fonts outlined)
- Adobe Photoshop EPS, TIF or JPEG (CMYK and 300 dpi)
- Quark file (packaged with all links)
- Indesign file (packaged with all links)
SENDING YOUR ARTWORK
These can be emailed to: email@example.com or sent on a CD to: Talkabout Publishing, 2nd Floor, Richmond Place, 125-127 Boughton, Chester CH3 5BH
MAKE SURE YOU’RE ON TIME
Your finished artwork needs to be with us by the 12th of the month before (i.e. To be in the February edition your artwork needs to be with is by the 12th January)
FREE DESIGN / ARTWORKING
We will happily design or artwork your advert for you for free. You might want to take us up on this offer if…
- you have an existing advert that needs resizing or re-arranging.
- you have designed your own advert but are not sure how to set it up for press.
- you know know what you want your advert to say but don’t know exactly how to present it.
What you would need to supply to us:
- The wording for your advert
- Any images that are to appear in the advert
- Your design / layout (if you have one – PDF, Word, EPS, Indesign, Illustrator etc)
- Your logo(s) in a suitable format (if you have one – EPS/high res jpeg)
What we would supply you with if requested:
- A PDF proof of the artworked advert to be used in any of Talkabout’s magazines.
Please give us a call for more details or to discuss you advert’s design.