Sixth formers at Tarporley High School took time away from their busy studies to do some fantastic charity work. As well as the annual Fancy Dress Day, students sported festive jumpers in support of Save the Children, helped to run stalls at the fun day and also entertained members of the local community to music and bingo at a coffee morning in the Sixth Form Centre.
- Tarporley Talk December 2018 November 29, 2018
- Artistic students return from inspirational Italy November 29, 2018
- Hollies farm shop to celebrate 60 years of business November 29, 2018
- Pudsey drops in at Eaton school November 29, 2018
- What’s on in December November 29, 2018