MALE staff at Tarporley High School are attempting to grow moustaches as part of a Povember campaign. For many years now men have been growing their facial hair for Movember to raise awareness of male cancers. This time, the Tarporley staff have put their own spin on the event by growing moustaches to raise money in memory of former student Richard Pover who sadly died aged just 21. Richard battled cancer for 19 months before finally succumbing to the disease in 2013. Since that time, his family have set up a permanent annual scholarship in his name at the University of Sheffield where Richard was a student.
- Tarporley Talk January 2019 January 6, 2019
- Tarporley Talk December 2018 November 29, 2018
- Artistic students return from inspirational Italy November 29, 2018
- Hollies farm shop to celebrate 60 years of business November 29, 2018
- Pudsey drops in at Eaton school November 29, 2018