Tarporley’s annual Bonfire and Fireworks Night was a great success again this year. The hundreds who attended were treated to a huge bonfire, a great firework display, as well as mulled wine, beer and hot dogs in the refreshment tent. One attendee, Simone Quin-Dixon, commented “Awesome night! Thought the fireworks were going to go on forever.” 1st Tarporley Scouts would like to thank everyone who came along, as well as all the volunteers who helped before, during and afterwards. A special thanks to all those who loaned equipment and of course to Mr and Mrs Newport the use of their field.
- Tarporley Talk January 2019 January 6, 2019
- Tarporley Talk December 2018 November 29, 2018
- Artistic students return from inspirational Italy November 29, 2018
- Hollies farm shop to celebrate 60 years of business November 29, 2018
- Pudsey drops in at Eaton school November 29, 2018